The choice of a trusted partner is a complex and delicate action for any company. Competence, professionalism, seriousness and reliability are fundamental in the selection of a supplier.
One of the features that can help in the choice of a supplier are certainly the system certifications, certificates issued against the achievement of certain standards in a specific area of activity.
One of the most important organizations dealing with technical standards and requirements to be met for the issuance of global certifications is ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
RAIPLAST is certified ISO 9001:2015 since 2002 for the injection molding of plastic materials and the design and manufacture of related molds.
ISO 9001:2015 certification is the internationally recognized reference standard for the quality management.
The primary purpose of ISO 9001:2015 is the pursuit of customer satisfaction about the products and services provided, as well as the continuous improvement of business performance, allowing the certified company to ensure its customers the maintenance and improvement over time of the quality of its goods and services.
An ISO 9001:2015 certified company is a company that:
- Has set up an appropriate quality management system for its products and processes.
- Analyzes and understands customer needs and expectations as well as the mandatory requirements applicable to its products/services.
- Guarantees that the characteristics of the product have been defined to meet the customer’s requirements and the applicable mandatory requirements.
- Has determined and is managing the necessary processes to finalize expected results (conforming products/services and increased customer satisfaction).
- Has ensured that the necessary resources are available for the support of activities and monitoring of the above processes.
- Performs monitoring and keeps track of the defined characteristics of the product.
- Endeavors to prevent non-compliance, adopts improvement processes to solve any non-conformities that may arise. Analyzes the causes of non-conformities and carries out corrective actions to prevent them from recurring.